Be In Motion
“Approaching a situation pre-programmed to seek opportunity means we arrive with an dynamic mindset ready to jump in and get something done.”
~ Able Kinetic
“Don’t wish for less challenge. Wish for more wisdom.”
~ Jim Rohn
Why improve and achieve?
Because we have one life to live, it’s finite, and it’s unpredictable. Enriching ourselves through constant improvement and achievement creates value and a greater life experience for ourselves and others.
Better Focus. Better Decisions. Better Outcomes
If we have better focus we can filter incoming information more effectively, be better-informed to make improved decisions, and secure our presence in constructive environments where positive events frequently occur.
“The tiniest of actions is always better than the boldest of intentions.”
~ Robin Sharma
What Is Value Creation?
Creating or doing something that helps achieve your life goals, has positive results and consequences, and improves your environment and circumstances.
A Few Examples of Value Creation
- Identifying and defining your life goals with a specific plan of action to achieve them,
- Asking yourself “What am I becoming?” and altering course as necessary to achieve your goals,
- Improving your mindset and how you view the world,
- Helping your child to search for their intersection of talent and interest,
- Giving your spouse a foot massage after a long day,
- Viewing money as a tool which creates opportunity,
- Realizing that our lives are mostly affected by the way we think things are; not how they actually are,
- Respecting and following the Two Laws,
- Avoiding people who cause you stress and treating relationships like neighborhoods.
- Realizing the best way to predict the future is to create it yourself,
- Choosing your attitude and reactions to life’s up and downs,
- Using the T.I.N.O. Filter to better focus your finite time and resources,
- Reflecting on and improving your inner conversation,
- Using the success of others as fuel instead of wallowing in jealousy,
- Inventing an improved product, marketing it, and selling it,
- Being an awesome parent who constantly improves,
- Believing in yourself, taking massive action, and improving your peace of mind,
- Watching motivational videos or listening to motivational recordings in the morning to give your day a great start.
“Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.”
~ Theodore Isacc Rubin
Value Is What’s Important
Value creation can be large or small. Value creation can be for ourselves or for others. Acts of value creation build upon each other, enrich our lives, and help us avoid value destruction.
“A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people’s business.”
~ Eric Hoffer
What is “value destruction”?
Imagine the opposite of all the examples given for value creation.
Example Value Destruction
Value destruction is engaging in behavior which has the following effects on you and your loved ones:
- It diverts you off your path to achieve life goals;
- It wastes finite time, energy, and resources;
- It has negative results and consequences;
- It worsens your circumstances and ability to improve achieve, and create value;
- It meets 3 of the 4 criteria needed to fail the T.I.N.O. Filter test.
~ Able Kinetic
Is Alpha perfection?
Perfection does not exist. However, persistent learning, adaptation, improvement, and value creation do exist.
How to seek Alpha?
Use your time and energy effectively. Create as much value as possible. Avoid value destruction like the plague.
Be conscious of emotion while making decisions and keep it in check with a LOT of reason and rational thinking. Later on, embrace and enjoy the positive emotional experiences that result from good decision-making.
Value creation and good decision-making also generate value for others. In turn, we can experience increasing amounts of positive emotion like love, peace, happiness, and a sense of achievement.
The Foundations are a great place from which to develop.
“What we see depends mainly on what we look for.”
~ John Lubbock
How does AbleKinetic.com create value?
- AbleKinetic.com provides a place to collect, reflect, share, and review mind-expanding material which focuses on constant improvement.
- AbleKinetic.com helps us to learn from others who wish to interact, provide feedback, and embrace Alpha in their own lives.
- AbleKinetic.com teaches me how to run and manage a Wordpress website.
- AbleKinetic.com creates a space for my daughter to share her MyHappyStuff creations from YouTube.
“For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.”
~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
Where should I go from here?
I recommend reading through the Foundations thoroughly. Read them, let the information simmer in your brain for a while, and read them again. It’s a great start towards being in motion to embrace Alpha.