Let’s take a look at a thought provoking quote from the book The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss. More often than not, when we overload ourselves with an endless amount of things we “have” to do, we become disoriented and overwhelmed. We lose focus and waste our finite energy and resources. If we passed what we end up focusing on through the T.I.N.O. Filter test it would likely receive at least 3 strikes; a guarantee that we’re heading away from our life goals. When we choose to focus on what’s unimportant, we choose to eliminate opportunity and inhibit progress.
Here are some related links and resources we’ve found useful:
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The Four Hour Work Week audio version
- Able Kinetic’s T.I.N.O. Filter explained
- The T.I.N.O. Filter in action #1: T.I.N.O. Tackles the News
- The T.I.N.O. Filter in action #2: Reflecting On The No News Diet
In Motion to Improve, Achieve, and Create Value